Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 5 to 6 servings
This compound butter will transform any meat, fish or vegetable (a must with corn on the cob, and baked potatoes); into an amazing, zesty meal. Rich flavour is instantly released as the butter begins to melt on the chosen dish. Compliments all your favorites on the BBQ.
- 1/2 cup (125g) butter - room temperature
- 2 tbsp fresh chives - finely chopped
- 2 tsp Redwood Retreat sauce
- In a bowl, using a fork or a whisk, mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Transfer the butter mixture on a plastic wrap, or parchment paper; roll and form into a log, tie both ends of the wrap.
- Refrigerate or freeze until needed.
When ready to use just remove wrapper, cut the desired thickness, top on your favorite dish, and enjoy.